WE ALSO HAPPEN TO RUN THE #1 MASTERMIND FOR 7 & 8-FIGURE AGENCY CEO's
IF YOU HAVEN'T GATHERED YET, WHEN I DO SOMETHING, I DO IT WITH EXCELLENCE…
From the desk of:
Founder & CEO of Sales Driven Agency
Founder of the Best Damn Agency Mastermind
At the time of writing this, we are already into our second year of building this insanely special community of agency CEOs.
It's something I'm very proud of and hold dear to my heart.
I never really had much desire to run a mastermind.
In fact, people had been asking me for years to start something along the lines of a mastermind and my answer was emphatically… no.
There's a host of reasons why but ultimately…
Running a mastermind (if you actually give a damn) is very time intensive, is not wildly profitable if done properly, and is never going to outperform my other companies, monetarily.
I wanted to focus on my main thing (Sales Driven Agency), as it was in a relatively fragile place from an infrastructure perspective for a while.
But the biggest reason came from my mediocre experiences in other masterminds.
I've been in 8 masterminds throughout my career, and they were all kinda the same: it was the main source of income for the founder, it was solely about money and growing your business, and the member's character and values was never a requirement.
Here's where I differ…
This mastermind will never be my primary business or source of income. At this point, Sales Driven Agency is humming and money is pouring in from multiple directions at a very high rate… (just being candid).
I don't need this.
Which is the only reason I can confidently say that it's about way more than digits in an account.
So it had to be about something more than monetary gain…
This was the point where the switch flipped….
I told myself that if I could build something that was extremely selective, didn't have a financial “carrot” dangling in front of me, could be a tool for sharpening leaders, and would be an insane amount of fun to run…
I would do it.
It had to be built with intention.
Had to mean something to me at a heart level.
And it had to be unlike anything I'd ever been a part of before.
The Best Damn Agency Mastermind was born.
Some folks look at the name and think it's arrogant.
Others think it's a marketing tactic.
But really, it has nothing to do with you or my marketing.
It has everything to do with accountability to a standard that I hold myself and this group to.
If we aren't going to be the best, it isn't worth my time or energy.
If you haven't gathered yet, when I do something, I do it with excellence.
Over the past year and some, we've carefully selected a few dozen men that I want to pour into and be sharpened by. (Yes, I said “men” intentionally—more on that later)
The word that sums up our end goal of this mastermind is….
When most read that word, they instantly think about business growth and bank accounts.
That's not what I mean, solely.
Yes, if you join this mastermind, you will multiply your business.
You will multiply your income.
You will multiply your wealth.
**I am the most sought after individual on digital agency growth and sales, after all.**
But if we just stop there, I've failed you… and to be frank, I'm shutting this shit down if that ever becomes the case.
No, more than that type of multiplication, I want you to multiply who you are as a man.
Multiply who you are as a leader.
Multiply who you are as a father, husband, or significant other.
If my members, my friends, and my brothers that I selectively allow to be in this elite group of people aren't sharpened in all facets of life, then this isn't worth it.
How's that for different?
If that sounds awful to you, good.
This letter did its job of deterring you.
But, if this letter stirred something in you to make you want more for yourself, want more for your business, want more for your family…
Then I think it's worth having a conversation.
If we find it valuable to continue that conversation and then eventually extend you an invite to join the Best Damn Agency Mastermind, that says a lot about who you are and how much we believe in you as a leader.
I'm excited to know you.
So, if you’re leaning in, take a chance and chat with us.
I genuinely hope you get everything you want in life.
If finding a community of other men who are building agency businesses just like yours to extraordinary levels while also becoming incredibly solid leaders in their businesses, communities, and homes is part of that…
We can help.
AND IF YOU THINK I'M FULL OF HOT AIR…
…I DON'T DO THINGS HALF-ASS.
“I appreciate you all more than you know and that only increases every time we meet. I’ll look back and continually note this as the single greatest investment in both myself and my business many years from now.”
WHO IS THIS FOR?
I think I've driven the point home by now that we are very selective.
Sure, there are some intangible and subjective things that we are looking for when adding new members, but I'll help you out a bit on the criteria:
- Digital Agency CEO's Only: We don't compete with one another. We work together in the same industry, know one another's businesses, and can help each other cut corners and accelerate our wins. We solve problems together.
- Minimum $1 Million in Revenue: Our members are currently doing between $1.2 million and $20 million in revenue. There is a certain level of decision making that happens in the 7-figure and up range that doesn't happen below that.
- Growth Focused: As we've talked about, this group is about multiplication. We want to multiply your business, your income, your impact, and your enjoyment of life. You must be focused on growth for us to accomplish that.
- Men Only: I catch criticism for this (not many, but some), so let me please explain carefully. You may call me a traditionalist, but I am a big believer in building up men as leaders, especially in the household. Throwing women into that mix is not a passion for me. Though I know this will offend some, it's not meant to. I love women (I'm married to one lol), I'd like to have a daughter some day that is given every opportunity in the world like a man is to accomplish her dreams, I also believe that women are called to lead as well and have super smart insights, but the leaders that I am focused on are male leaders. Apologies to whomever that offends. I believe having better male leaders, helps more women, anyways.
- Giver Mentality: We are big believers in the law of reciprocity. When you give, you will receive in abundance.
- Investor Mentality: This is a big investment you are signing up for, both time and money. If you look at things like this as an expense and not an investment, then this is not the group for you.
WELL, THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT FOR YOU AT THIS MOMENT. IF THIS IS FOR YOU, YOU LIKELY KNOW BY NOW.