Having difficulties coming up with some decisions that may or may not be critical in your leadership as an agency/business owner? Are you not that content with how your business is going? You probably have some reflection to do. As 2022 is fast approaching, it is the perfect time to do some self-reflection and realization about what went down in the past year of 2021. The good and the bad, the things to forget and things to keep, the things to improve on and the things to stop doing – as an agency or business owner.
In this episode of Sales on the Rocks, get ready for yet another ‘intoxicated, unfiltered, unscripted conversation about all things agency and sales.’ Join us as we talk about wise and practical decisions as an agency or business owner getting leads, running campaigns, and leading your own people.
What’s in Joey’s Glass: Caribou Crossing Single Barrel Canadian Whiskey
What’s in JJ’s Glass: Blade and Bow Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
This Cast Covers:
- Whether Joey’s personal life is as structured, systematized, and efficient as his career life (04:02)
- The best thing that Joey was given as a prospecting attempt to get his business (08:25)
- What Joey thinks is the gap between what clients need and what they really want (13:31)
- The top 3 things that Joey considers when starting up a campaign (18:18)
- How Joey practically runs and gauges his campaigns (25:39)
- What it’s like to be a part of The Best Damn Agency Mastermind (29:23)
- Does delegation of responsibilities to your team (or getting out of their way and leaving things in their hands) also apply to the sales context? (33:07)
- How Joey divides up opportunities for his salespeople in a way that is both strategic and also empowering (38:40)
- The one thing that Joey really wants but can’t afford yet (46:32)
- How Joey thinks The Best Damn Agency Podcast is going so far and what he wants to see, change, or improve in the near future (50:08)