If you’ve been following the Sales on the Rocks episodes for quite a while, you know we always preach about the main things – building out a sales operation for your agency that functions like a well-oiled machine, and how to sell shit like a pro to anyone (while pouring ourselves a glass of brown liquid).
This week, we’re taking everything we talked about so far and piecing them all together as JJ challenges Joey to a sales call roleplay on the spot.
What’s in Joey’s Glass: Jefferson's Grand Selection ‘Chateau Pichon Baron French Oak Cask Finish' Straight Bourbon Whiskey
What’s in JJ’s glass: Blade and Bow Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
This Cast Covers:
- Does the “wine and dine” approach work in closing deals with clients? (08:06)
- The most expensive or nicest gift Joey’s prospects have ever gotten for him (13:08)
- What we can learn from ugly websites and how well they convert (15:52)
- Why Joey is a big fan of simple and streamlined web design (18:05)
- How to handle the common objection “I wanna take a look at your case studies or references first” (20:01)
- Done will always be better than perfect (23:08)
- When to integrate automation into the sales process and use it to optimize your prospecting for efficiency and effectiveness (25:37)
- Joey gives us a rundown of what campaign scaling is like (27:44)
- Prospecting or sales automation should be a blend of high tech and high touch when using the campaign scaling approach (29:40)
- Use this very practical tactic to reach multiple decision makers (33:00)
- Joey is put on the spot as he roleplays selling Sales Driven Agency to JJ who plays the role of a fictitious SEO agency owner to SaaS companies (39:39)