Chris Dreyer is the Founder and CEO of Rankings.io, a digital marketing agency focused on SEO (search engine optimization) and helping elite personal injury law firms land serious injury and auto accident cases through Google’s organic search results. As a personal injury law firm SEO agency, they serve clients all over the country to help them win first page rankings on high-value keywords.
In this episode, Chris discusses how he rapidly grew the agency through strategic partnerships and how he focuses most of his time now being the face of the company. We also talk about his daily activities as the CEO of his agency, how he spends most of his valuable time, and where Rankings.io is headed into the future.
This Cast Covers:
- How Rankings.io stands out in a supersaturated law firm SEO space (02:03)
- How the agency rapidly grew to $9 to $10 million in revenue despite having a very lean team (03:49)
- Benefits to working with strategic partners (05:37)
- Structuring the team as a hierarchy and slightly different from most agencies (8:45)
- Why you want to be a CEO that’s optional (09:37)
- How Chris uses his podcast to build authority and to generate leads (13:40)
- Chris’s plans for the future of rankings.io (20:17)
- The good problems the company currently faces such as reducing the number of accounts their managers handle (21:07)
- He describes what his typical day is like as CEO of an agency (23:09)
- Why collaboration and having an abundance mindset is so important to Chris (28:21)
- Various reading and mindset challenges Chris sets for himself everyday (32:01)
- Joey goes into the specific biological neural pathways our brain works to give us what we want (34:50)
- The number one thing that gets in the way of you achieving success as an agency owner (38:42)