Today's episode is going to be more of a ramble than an interview, but I think you'll find it just as insightful and helpful. Today's topic: the Recession.
If you've been listening to the show for a while now, you know that I don't shy away from controversial topics nor ask you to follow other people's BS advice. That's why in this solo episode, I'm dropping my real, unfiltered, no-BS thoughts about the big R, a.k.a. the Recession. Whether you believe there is one coming or not, there’s no better time than a recession to go hard on offense and stop living in fear like everyone else. Find out how you can prepare for the big R so it doesn’t impact your business as hard as you think.
This Cast Covers:
- How most business and agency owners shoot themselves in the foot when gearing up for a recession (01:40)
- What a recession really is and why you don’t have to be afraid of it (2:10)
- Why having a “let’s go on defense and weather the storm” attitude is actually working against you and the economy (02:39)
- Steps you need to take between now and when the big R hits that will have you making gains more than losses (04:20)
- The one who takes ownership maintains control and takes power (05:20)
- How to come out as a winner during the recession and why I get excited when the hard times come (07:46)
- Get your ship in order, take care of your ship (10:09)
- The best way to invest in stability and growth right now (11:12)
- Why you shouldn’t give a sh*t about what everyone else is doing and mind your own business (13:19)