Anson Sowby co-founded Battery, a three-time Ad Agency of the Year awardee which they dub as “the answer to what they felt the video game industry needed”.
Anson Sowby shares hot takes on a number of topics ranging from the effects of culture and the pandemic to the back-end processes of his company.
This Cast Covers:
- Get to know more about Battery (1:54)
- What pushed Anson to be an entrepreneur (4:49)
- How Anson manages his team with the Angeleno culture (11:45)
- A person’s productivity level varies during the pandemic. Here’s how the people at Battery are coping (12:06)
- Battery’s keys for growth (14:34)
- Narrow down your goals into short-term and long-term. Here’s what Anson aims for Battery (16:58)
- Agency owners don’t serve the clients – they serve their employees. Here’s why (25:08)